clypd is expanding its presence in Pune and you have an opportunity to join us in the journey. clypd's advertising platform relies heavily on various data sources for making sophisticated decisions and so the platform’s data infrastructure need to be highly reliable and scalable. We are looking for software engineers to help us evolve our data infrastructure to the next level.
- Work with the product and data science teams to understand requirements and translate them into effective technical solution
- Work with product and data science teams to design and build data-centric product features - analytics, ETL, and audience data-based product features
- Collaborate with other teams to improve operations of existing data infrastructure - improve monitoring, auditing, and reliability of existing platform
- Lead technical design of solutions, break down design to development tasks and lead design review of the feature
- Build robust and scalable software
- Successfully deliver results on schedule
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products
Who we think will be a great fit:
We’re looking for someone who has experience building backend systems with an interest in data infrastructures and have strong understanding of computer science and database fundamentals.
- Master of Computer Applications or Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum experience: 5 years
- 5+ years of experience with software design and coding in Go, Python, Ruby, Java, Scala or other backend languages with strong CS and database fundamentals
- At least 2 years of recent experience with Linux/Unix, SQL and database technologies
- At least 2 years of recent experience contributing to R&D and production deployments of large backend systems
- Strong technical communications - ability to present technical problems and solutions via meetings, online meetings, documents, etc.
- Proficient at written communications – ability to communicate clearly and concisely via email, team chats or one-one private messages
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
Good to haves:
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Experience working with AWS services
- Previous experience working with data infrastructure
- Familiarity with Go language. All our backend is in Go, so great if you are familiar with it. OK if not and we will train you
- Experience working with remote teams in different time zones
Who We Are:
clypd is a leading player in one of the hottest emerging markets of programmatic TV, disrupting the $74 billion television industry. We are on a mission to change television advertising, to make it more efficient and effective for TV media companies, consumers, and advertisers. We've built an advertising technology platform to empower media companies with programmatic strategies. Our sales platform delivers workflow automation, data-enhanced decisioning and provides media partners with tools to manage their sales efforts.
We are looking for awesome people to join a growing and fun team. We aim to create an environment that is open and transparent, collaborative, supportive, and diverse. The problems we are solving are challenging and interesting and we want your help.
clypd is headquartered in Boston, MA and has offices in New York and London.